✓ Dog Leads and Collars
✓ Travel Bowls
✓ Dog Towels
✓ Tick Removers
✓ Unique Poo Bag Dispensers
✓ Premium Dog Coats
and much, much more.
All you need for a day out with your canine bestie!
Scroll down for product details
Comfortable padded collar and multiway lead set modelled by Bramble
A perfect way to keep your pet fed and hydrated when you're away from home. We have several designs to choose from.
This silicone lick mat is perfect for dogs, puppies and kittens! Use it for wet food, spreads, and snacks. With non-slip suction cups and dishwasher safe. Prevent gulping and even place it in the freezer! Super for keeping their attention or just as a lovely treat.
This cool dog toy is perfect for some water fun! Made from durable nylon and TPE, it floats on the water. The handle makes it easy to play and encourage your dog.
This jute toy is perfect for hours of playtime! With a squeaker for extra cheerfulness.
Let your furry friend enjoy this amazing toy!
Introducing our latest collection of dog coats – a fusion of style and functionality. Embrace the outdoors with confidence as your dog stays warm and dry in these waterproof wonders. From vibrant hues to chic designs, our coats are a fashion statement for every dog. Choose from an array of sizes to ensure the perfect fit. Elevate your pup's winter wardrobe, making walks a cozy and fashionable affair. Browse our selection and wrap your dog in comfort and style.
Snoods are perfect for drying a dog’s ears, neck and head, and they have other great benefits too. Wearing a Snood keeps your dog’s ears out of his food, limits noise from fireworks and keeps older dogs warm. Originally designed for thick, wet Spaniel ears, Snoods soon became a big hit with other breeds too.
Floppy ears take a while to dry, so Poodles, Bichons and Cockapoos love them. For Collies, Newfies, or Retrievers with lots of fur around the neck and head, Snoods contain all that fur and dry it quickly.
Dries, Warms + Comforts
Dries - Dogs can remove up to 70% of water when they shake. The remaining 30% means wet fur, which is a poor insulator and can cause your dog’s body temperature to drop. Dogrobes’ innovative fabric has longer loops on the inside that quickly draw moisture away from your dog’s coat and dry them.
Warms - Long loops trap air and body heat to maintain their body temperature, speed up drying time and keep them warm.
Comforts - Our vet says gentle pressure around a dog's chest acts like soothing swaddling, reducing anxiety. Tie the Dogrobe closely around the dog's torso to create a constant, gentle pressure, for a calming effect. The Dogrobe can stay like this on the dog for up to 2-3 hours.
Gauntlets are designed to make it quick and simple to dry your dog's wet, muddy legs and paws - not to mention saving your home and car from having dirty prints everywhere! They're convenient for a quick outing in the rain when you don't need a full Dogrobe – simply use our drying mitts to get the job done in super quick time.
For anxious dogs, they're less intimidating than approaching them with a big towel as they look just like a piece of your clothing.